Tuesday 27 August 2013

Who dresses best at VMAs 2013

Vmas 2013 just ended,as we all know,it was the battle of the extravagant outfits last night as all the celebs you could possibly think of walked down the red carpet for the MTV VMAs.


The ceremony, first on the red carpet had made me impressed.It was the moment we've all been waiting for.

Taylor Swift is wearing a black crystallized gown by Hervé Legér at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.


One of our fave looks came from Selena Gomez who was rocking this amazing Atelier Versace dress.


Apart from them, I have to say another impressed me most is the Miley Cyrus. I believe many people like me have been shocked. I still can't understand her on the red carpet wearing.She dresses high-waisted leggings by Dolce and Gabbana, and paired with Giuseppe Zanotti's black platform chunky sandals.


So much for this,for this event, do you have anything to say? Welcome to discuss it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment